While scrolling through your Instagram feed, you must have come across Ankit Baiyanpuria. He is an internet sensation these days with zero haters. The reels of Ankit Baiyanpuria have gained millions of views and every individual is taking inspiration from him. The signature dialogue of his reel “Ram Ram Bhai Sareya ne” has gained a fan following. People throughout India support him for his determination towards this challenge. So, what exactly this 75 Hard challenge is? Let us discuss this in detail!
What is the 75 Hard Challenge?
The 75 Hard Challenge is a comprehensive fitness and mental toughness program that requires participants to adhere to a strict regimen for 75 days straight. Created by entrepreneur Andy Frisella, this challenge aims to push individuals out of their comfort zones, fostering discipline, resilience, and personal growth.
Rule no. 1: Follow a strict diet
This rule is to maintain a strict diet for the entire 75 days. No fast food or Chinese food is allowed in this rule. This means you cannot eat unhealthy or junk foods during this period. Use of any kind of intoxicant or alcohol is prohibited for 75 days. Focus on consuming nutritious foods that support your fitness goals, such as green vegetables, proteins, fruits, and whole grains.
Rule no. 2: Exercise twice a day
There are two exercises in this rule, one of which is outdoor exercise and the second one is indoor exercise. You must complete two daily workouts, each lasting at least 45 minutes. No matter what the weather or situation is, you have to complete it if you miss any of them you have to start from day one.
Rule no. 3: Read 10 pages of a non-fiction book
The purpose is to encourage continuous learning and personal growth. You can choose books related to your interests or goals. We should read such books which enhance our knowledge.
Rule no. 4: Drink one gallon of water
Usually, we drink water every day but in this rule, we have to consume a minimum of one gallon of water daily, which is roughly equivalent to about 3.8 liters. Staying properly hydrated is important for overall health and fitness. It helps with digestion, circulation, and energy levels.
Rule no. 5: Take a progress photo of your 75 Hard Challenge
Every day, take a picture of yourself to track your physical transformation. By doing this you will gradually start seeing the effect yourself. This serves as a visual record of your progress and helps you stay accountable to the challenge.
Why is 75 days called a hard challenge?
The “75 Hard Challenge” is called “hard” because it’s designed to push you out of your comfort zone and test your mental and physical toughness. It’s not like a typical walk in the park; it’s more like a journey into self-discipline.
Here’s the thing: it’s called “hard” for a reason. The difficulty is part of the journey you know it. It’s about proving to yourself that you can conquer challenges, build strong habits, and come out stronger on the other side. So, if you’re up for the challenge, it’s a fantastic opportunity for personal growth and transformation!
What is the benefits of 75 hard challenge?
Boosted Confidence: Completing this challenge is like giving yourself a high-five every day for 75 days straight. When you achieve something this tough, it’s like a boot your confidence and you’ll feel like you’ve won a big battle that 80% of people can’t. You start to believe in yourself and your ability to conquer other challenges in life.
Supercharged Discipline: You’ll learn how to say “no” to those tempting junk food cravings and “yes” to those challenging workouts even when you’d rather stay cozy on the couch. This newfound discipline can spill over into other areas of your life, making you more productive and focused.
Mental Warrior: When you’re out there, giving your all in workouts or resisting the siren call of fast food, you’re basically becoming a mental ninja. You’ll surprise yourself with how tough you can be.
Inspiration Central: By starting on this adventure, you become a walking, talking inspiration machine. Friends and family will look at your dedication and think, “If they can do it, so can I!” You’re a hero in the making.
Habit Superpower: You know how they say it takes 21 days to form a habit? Well, in 75 days, you’re not just forming habits; you’re transforming into a habit-forming wizard.
Tips To Complete the Challenge:
1. Plan Smart: Before you start 75 days hard challenge, make a game plan. Figure out when you’ll exercise, what you’ll eat, and what books you’ll read. Planning sets you up for success.
2. Drink Up: Keep that water bottle handy! You’ve got to gulp down a gallon of water every day. It’s like your hydration mission.
3. Cook Ahead: Think If you’re busy, so cooking meals in advance is your secret weapon. It’s like having healthy fast food ready when hungry.
4. Switch It Up: Don’t get bored with the same old exercises. Try different workouts to keep things interesting. It’s like adding some spice to your fitness routine.
5. Buddy System: Share your challenge with a friend or family member. They can cheer you on and make sure you stay with it.
6. Stay Positive: Focus on the good things! Think about how awesome you’ll feel when you complete the challenge and nothing.
7. Note Your Wins: Keep a journal or use an app to note down your daily progress. It’s like your challenge diary, and it’s motivating to see how far you’ve come.
8. Learn and Grow: Challenges are opportunities. When you face tough moments, remember they’re chances to learn and get stronger.
9. Safety First: Your good health is most important. If you’re not feeling well, don’t push too hard. Listen to your body always.
10. Enjoy the Ride: Have fun with the challenge! It’s a journey of self-discovery and improvement.
The 75 Days Hard Challenge is a journey of self-discovery and transformation, is not just about completing tasks; it’s about pushing your limits, discovering your inner strength, and becoming the best version of yourself. By taking on this challenge, you can change both your body and mind in ways you might never have thought possible.
Read more articles: Get Ready for the ICC World Cup 2023 with the Official Schedule!